[fpc-devel] Question about building fpc for linux_x86 vs linux_x64

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Dec 29 13:37:52 CET 2014

On 12/29/2014 05:28 AM, Gennady Agranov wrote:
>  >>> 1. Sounds like fpmake doesn't recursively add dependencies? e.g.
> rtl-objpas should come as dep of fcl-base.
>
> I am not familar at all with fpmake design - if "fcl-base" depends on
> "rtl-objpas" - does it mean that "rtl-objpas" dependency is exported -
> i.e. -Fu to "rtl-objpas" will be added if only "fcl-base" dependency is
> added in fpmake.pp?

Yes, it should. As Marco also wrote.

But last night I remembered that the system to resolve those
dependencies has been changed. A few weeks back, files called
'fpmkunit.cfg' were used to resolve these dependencies. At the moment
this is done by files called <packagename>.fpm.

So, can you test if removing all files called 'fpmkunit.cfg' solves your
problem?

Regards,

Joost.