[fpc-devel] Pascal to Javascript - Call for Help

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Apr 7 10:33:26 CEST 2014

On 04/07/2014 10:16 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I don't want Java. Just plain HTML and Javascript, standards-compliant.
I see. This does make sense.
> But I see no reason why you would not be able to use the jvm to do
> what you want.

I have no idea how to integrate Java Byte Code in a HTML based web
"page" in order to run it in such a sandbox . I suppose this is doable,
but I have no time to research this right now.

I just thought this might be a viable alternative to the "unreadable
javascript" effort variant you mentioned.

-Michael