[fpc-devel] Pascal to Javascript - Call for Help

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Apr 7 09:25:46 CEST 2014

On 04/05/2014 11:48 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> I've finally committed a first version of the pascal-to-javascript
> conversion engine.

GREAT !
Thanks !

One additional side-chain thought:

I understand that the goal is to allow to compile Pascal programs to be
able to run inside a Browser.

After SilverLight / Moonlight / Delphi .NET seems to be a rather dead
end, this makes a lot of sense.

OTOH, AFAIK, it is possible (or standard) that Java Byte Code can be run
in a sandbox in a Browser. Thus the Pascal to Java-Byte-Code compiler
(famous for allowing to create Android APPs) might be able to create
code that runs in that environment.

-Michael