[fpc-devel] Re: Accepted fpc 2.6.2-1 (source amd64 all)

Abou Al Montacir abou.almontacir at sfr.fr
Thu May 30 23:33:06 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,

I was about committing new changes to fix build issue and saw that you
already have fix that.

If you don't mind I'd like to change your patch slightly as follow (cf
attached patch)
Please note that fpmake is a build tool which is compiled and ran on
host while building the compiler (unless I'm confusing DEB_HOST_TARGET
and DEB_BUILD_TARGET). But in any case, doc and fpmake should build for
the same target I assume.

Cheers,