[fpc-devel] Library announcement: Generics.Collections

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu May 23 12:59:43 CEST 2013

In our previous episode, Sven Barth said:
> > https://code.google.com/p/fpc-generics-collections/
> >
> > SVN
> >
> > http://fpc-generics-collections.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
> >
> Nice. Now I know where all those bug reports come from :P

While playing a bit with this code using some minor stuff I have on top of
delphi containers, I noticed something small:

TList<T> obscures TList if generics.collections is imported after
classes.   It doesn't in Delphi. I used tthreadlist in generics.collections
   using code, and needed to declare a local (normal) tlist for it.

The code itself didn't compile because of a lot of not really clear "gendef"
errors.