[fpc-devel] Is target mips-embedded possible / planned?

Michel Catudal mcatudal at comcast.net
Thu May 16 22:27:06 CEST 2013

Le 2013-05-16 04:39, Sven Barth a écrit :
> Am 15.05.2013 23:35, schrieb Michel Catudal:
>> When I used the fpcbuild.zip snapshot it would crash when starting to compile the RTL, much like it does for my AVR32 pascal compiler.
>> On the other hand when I use the fpc.zip snapshot it compiles beautifully and lazarus works great. I did have to copy the source to where lazarus wanted it. Something in the full package breaks the compiling for RTL.
> Could you (at best in a new thread) report the errors you got so that either your way of building or the bug in the AVR port can be corrected?
>
> Regards,
> Sven

That work was on fpc on Odroid for Odroid. I just mentioned that the bug looks a lot like the one I had with my AVR32 compiler.
I will do as you ask but one about the ARM port and one on my AVR32 port if it turns out that I was right on my theory about the similarity.
I checked last night the difference between the two and there are difference with regard to the RTL, I have not looked into details yet as I work during the day. My next task is to see if I can get a fully functional lazarus with hard float on Ubuntu on
the Odroid U2. The one that comes with the Ubuntu I installed crashes often. The one I have on funtoo does not.

Michel

--
For Linux Software visit
http://home.comcast.net/~mcatudal