[fpc-devel] Is target mips-embedded possible / planned?

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu May 16 09:55:27 CEST 2013

Nice find, question is why did I not find this link ;-)

I etched some testboards yesterday and connected them to my
ARM-USB-TINY, openocd detects the chip just fine but Michel was right,
flash read performance is a mess, it took two minutes to read out the
32k flash of my pic32mx220 chip, that's pretty slow. I will check if a
j-link or st-link work better, but I do not have high hopes.

But perhaps the ejtagproxy or pic32prog can solve this problem, will
keep you posted.

Michael