[fpc-devel] Delphi anonymous methods

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 10:53:33 CET 2013

On 2013-03-05 09:12, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> You may think that Delphi is the best thing since sliced bread,
> but not everyone thinks so.
>
> There are several people on the list that do not like what Delphi is doing to
> the pascal language.

+1000

I think Embarcadero is butchering the Object Pascal language. Stealing
ideas (and worse, the syntax) from other languages verbatim. They don't
put any thought in there language design like Borland did.

For that reason, I love FPC and the objfpc mode. ALL my products are
developer only in objfpc mode. The syntax is much cleaner and true to
Pascal.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/