[fpc-devel] Adding a Package to the SVN Packages list for a specific Platform

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 22:22:07 CEST 2013

Hi all,

     Nevermind, looked in the sources, and learnt more about the FPMake
system.  I kinda like it, beats Makefiles for sure.  Just thought there
was an automatic way to build the fpmake.pp in each directory based on
other 'spec' files, but it appears not, so I just edited the fpmake.pp
files in the respective package directory, pretty simple stuff..

Disregard this question after all!

- Dennis Fehr