[fpc-devel] where do download BinUtils for ARM - Raspberry Pi?

Michel Catudal mcatudal at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 00:53:57 CEST 2013

Le 2013-07-01 04:39, Michael Schnell a écrit :
> On 06/29/2013 03:58 PM, Michel Catudal wrote:
>>  An odroid is much superior
> This of course is an excellent choice if you need the power and can live with the effects of not using a chip dedicated to "embedded" use, which is important if you plan to build you own series of hardware devices based ob the design.
>
> -Michael

I have played with this thing for a while and find it very impressive. It was nice to use during my recent trip in Québec. Quick to connect to the TV and as performant as a computer for what I wanted to do. I can see a future in these little devices as
they get better and better.

One use I can see for the Odroid is a development platform for small embedded system. It is always a pain to carry a laptop or desktop in the lab. If  it had gpio on board that would be nicer but then the Odroix X2 has that for a bit more money. Even the
Odroid X2 is very affordable.

Michel

--
For Linux Software visit