[fpc-devel] Synapse hangs in ARM-Linux

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jan 28 12:26:52 CET 2013

On 01/28/2013 12:18 PM, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Anyway, it can be that your problem is too long a connection timeout
> (which is system dependent).
This would be hours, then. But maybe it is that way on that system.
> There was a patch a while ago to synapse to add a ConnectionTimeout,
> but I don't know if it's included in the current version. Bye

I'll take a look.

In the svn - version in blksock.pas there is a property
ConnectionTimeout: Integer read FConnectionTimeout write FConnectionTimeout;

Is this what you suggest ?

I'll try to set it, as soon as I have access to the box again.

Thanks,
-Michael