[fpc-devel] PPU version checking

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:08:59 CET 2013

This is a major pain to quite a few users - I have some units for which
source is lost from v2.4. Surely some of the reasons for the changes in ppu
version would _not_ cause a problem with later versions if one isn't using
this particular feature?

Maybe someone could generate a (binary?) patch to disable the check (at
user's risk)?

John