[fpc-devel] Getting 2.6.1 from svn

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 11:38:12 CEST 2012

Referring to http://www.freepascal.org/develop.var is there a reason why
the "Fixes to 2.6.x" section gives a URI for fixes_2_2 ?

What's correct in this context- branches/fixes_2_6/ or
branches/fixes_2_6_0/ ?

I'm trying to find a 2.6.1 that will compile Lazarus 1.0. Yesterday's
daily snapshot fails with

Compiling intfgraphics.pas
intfgraphics.pas(634,49) Error: Identifier not found "TTiffIDF"

Is there a specific revision number that is known to be OK for this? I'm
trying to do notes for somebody off-list, and there's a code-generation
patch in 2.6.1 that's needed for SPARC.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk