[fpc-devel] fpc AVR32

Michel Catudal mcatudal at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 21:16:41 CEST 2012

Le 24/10/2012 14:50, Jeppe Græsdal Johansen a écrit :
> Are you using the code from branches/laksen/avr32new or something older?
>
> And have you managed to fixed the non-aligned access bugs, that was where I got stuck?
>
> Regards,
> Jeppe

I took the code from that new one. I am just starting. My first task was to port to some devices I have and have a binary to work with. One thing that I found annoying was that the makefiles do not seem to know about the fact that the compiler may be a 64
bit compiler.

I have several uc3c0512 and uc3c1512 plus an evaluation board.
The evaluation board for the uc3b0256es has very few features, not quite as fancy as the one for the automotive part.

I have not looked at the non-aligned access bugs yet but will do in time. First I have to have something that I can debug on one of my evaluation boards.
On the subject, the alignment is for word or dword access. You cannot access a word in the middle, you will get a trap interrupt. Byte access shouldn't be an issue.

In which case are you having the issue with non alignment? so I will know which function to look at.

Michel

--
For Linux Software visit
http://home.comcast.net/~mcatudal