[fpc-devel] FPC related fairy tale

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Oct 19 16:24:17 CEST 2012

In our previous episode, Sven Barth said:
> >> 68K is alive thanks to Coldfire etc.
> >
> > Well. I would like to run it on the real thing. 68040/40 the same one as
> > 1.0.x did :-)
>
> Do you have a system with such a CPU? If so it would be nice - if time
> permits - if you could test a bit.

I still have a Quadra AV, though it has not run since FPC 1.0.x times. I was
thinking of buying a SCSI2CF converter, and try to get it running again.
($130ish)

At some point it had 128MB and ran NetBSD. I checked, and NetBSD/macm68k is
still supported in the most recent release (though there are no images yet)