[fpc-devel] calling convention on mac

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Nov 28 21:36:48 CET 2012

It does not matter if I compile it with stdcall, cdecl, pascal. The
below on a 32 bit intel mac (fpc 2.6.0) always returns result in 2
registers (eax, edx)

Is there a way to change this (some declaration in the source, some switch)?

function Point(AX, AY: Integer): TPoint;
begin
   with Result do
   begin
     X := AX;
     Y := AY;
   end;
end;

Background. I am trying to get PascalScript to work. But it doesnt knom
about edx. And I don't know enough about it and/or calling convention to
change pascalscript (within the amount of time, I can currently set
aside for this)