[fpc-devel] Mantis not accepting reportd from old browsers

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Tue Nov 27 10:39:57 CET 2012

On 27/11/2012 10:23, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Has the Mantis version or setup changed over the last few days? The
> page to report a new bug is displaying blank on older browsers,
> although display/editing pages are OK.

When you are viewing "All Projects" and click on Report Issue you get a
page asking to select a project
(http://bugs.freepascal.org/login_select_proj_page.php?ref=bug_report_page.php).
When you select FPC you get an empty page. That has been there as long
as I remember. Selecting the project on the main page and then reporting
an issue is working correctly.
Firefox and Chrome, old and new.

Or are you seeing something different?

Ludo