[fpc-devel] mips-linux and mipsel-linux snapshots available

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 13:45:10 CET 2012

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> The previous version that I compiled is around r22655 and builds OK on
> mipsel implemented by Qemu. I'm trying it for mips (big-endian)... I
> might be some time.

Definite problem on a big-endian target:  fpc -i  is OK but  fpc -h
fails with

Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/ppcmips...done.
(gdb) set arg -h
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/ppcmips -h

Program received signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
0x0043eb88 in SYSUTILS_$$_UNIXTOWINAGE$LONGINT$$LONGINT ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0043eb88 in SYSUTILS_$$_UNIXTOWINAGE$LONGINT$$LONGINT ()
#1  0x0043fa6c in
SYSUTILS_$$_FINDGETFILEINFO$ANSISTRING$TSEARCHREC$$BOOLEAN ()
#2  0x0043fdc4 in SYSUTILS_$$_FINDNEXT$TSEARCHREC$$LONGINT ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)

Same failure running  fpc -l  or trying to compile a trivial program.
Ditto  fpc -l- test.pas, or running with no options/parameters other
than what are in the standard fpc.cfg.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk