[fpc-devel] Re: Problem with nested classes and const struct values

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:08:28 CEST 2012

Ok,

Attached is a sample program that demonstrates the problem.

FPC 2.6.0 compiles just fine.
FPC Trunk has a problem.

The attachment of the unit in this thread prior SHOULD work but did not
because there is a secondary problem in that once I moved the primary decs
into a header file the using unit was able to compile in 2.6 but not 2.7.

Adding the contents of hTest to the project's types will make the make FPC
2.6 and 2.7 not compile.

I need 2.7 to compile with nested classes.  You can fix the secondary
problem if you want.. but I absolutely need 2.7 to compile the newly
attached project.

Thanks