[fpc-devel] Patch: Add support for armhf

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Wed Mar 21 19:51:21 CET 2012

Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 20 Mar 2012, at 23:43, peter green wrote:
>
>> I attatch a patch which adds support for armhf to freepascal.
>
> Thanks!
Unfortunately just after I sent the mail what I thought was a minor
problem in the build system turned out to be more serious than I
thought, namely cthreads is crashing at initalisation time. I really
need to figure out why before merging this patch is considered.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and i'll try and split things up and
file bug reports soon.