[fpc-devel] There is a FTP/HTTP to download only daily snapshots of the Free Pascal? (setup for Windows)

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Fri Jun 15 09:44:32 CEST 2012

On Fri, June 15, 2012 03:27, silvioprog wrote:

Hi,

> For Lazarus, I get daily snapshots on this link:
>
> ftp://freepascal.dfmk.hu/pub/lazarus/snapshots/
>
> Right, but if I want to download only the Free Pascal?

Well, normally it should be available on
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/. The trouble is that there are
no recent snapshots available there for some reason. :-( I suspect that it
may be related to issues we had with the virtual host providing the FTP
service. We need to check what's going on there...

Tomas