[fpc-devel] Bounty for MIPS

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:09:12 CET 2012

On 29 January 2012 17:52, Pierre Free Pascal  wrote:

> It seems that lots of developers have the same issue about finding
> MIPS machines for testing ….

What about contacting the main developer of OpenBSD. I can't remember
his name, but I believe he lives in Canada or something. Anyway, I saw
a photo of the server farm for OpenBSD (a photo dated 2009 - still
available on the www.openbsd.org website). Two huge racks with a huge
variety of architectures in there. Maybe he would be willing to give
somebody a limited account on a MIPS system for testing. Open open
source project help out another. Just a thought.

Here is the photo.

   http://www.openbsd.org/images/rack2009.jpg

  - Graeme -