[fpc-devel] FPDoc improvements

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:55:18 CET 2012

On 28 January 2012 15:08, Michael Van Canneyt  wrote:
> But if I tell you that order matters, please be so kind to assume that I
> know what I'm talking about:

Michael, maybe this "difference of opinion" can be resolved if you
post your example of the 2 units the reproduces the error (like you
mentioned in a earlier post). I looked at the bug report you
mentioned, and no simple/small example was given that reproduces the
problems that order is important. And I agree with your comments in
that bug report - I too, will not going to look at LCL docs/mess
either.

I know I once hit this problems a year or two ago (and I believe I
mentioned it to you at the time), but to this day, can't reproduce it
again. I also looked at the fpdoc code at one point, and from that
code I couldn't see a problem, and assumed all was fixed.

So I am very curious myself to see and example which reproduces the
issue at hand.

  - Graeme -