[fpc-devel] Bounty for MIPS

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 18:55:05 CET 2012

Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
> [...]

I don't think I've got access to any MIPS as other than gas, but if
necessary I could put the disc that came with my problematic SGI system
into a PC server and investigate whether it has any development software
(it's a fairly minimal IRIX).

What differences did you have in mind?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd