[fpc-devel] New bug in building RTL docs

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Tue Jan 24 09:17:32 CET 2012

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:
>>

>> On Mon, 23 Jan 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
>>
>>> Today I had problems in the FPDocManager, where the scanner/parser throws
>>> an exception "String list does not allow duplicates". Reason may be
>>> duplicate include paths, definitely a duplicate -dCPU32 from both the
>>> parser and the commandline.
>>
>> The sources have been stripped from dupError a long time ago. So I can't
>> reproduce this.
>
> See pscanner.pp line 947, where FDefines is created with dupError.

What is the problem ? Defines or include paths ?

If you think there is a problem with double defines, please state this
clearly. From your report I understand you think there is a problem with
include paths. I cannot reproduce this: Yesterday I built FCL and RTL
with ALL include paths doubled. Everything went well, so I think the
problem is on your machine.

If you think there is an additional problem with defines, then state this
clearly or at the very least in a separate report.

>>> Another parser error occurs in systemh.inc line 283 col. 30:
>>>  UCS4Char            = type 0..$10ffff;
>>> where the parser expects an "=" after "type". Wasn't this syntax
>>> recognized already before 2.6?
>>
>> As far as I know, I have fixed this already in trunk.
>
> The reported problems exist since my last FPC 2.7 SVN update (yesterday),
> they did not exist in the last months.

For this one, please file a separate bug report.

Michael.