[fpc-devel] Re: Statistics on compiling the Free Pascal compiler for Win32

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 18:53:29 CET 2012

Sven Barth wrote:

> I will try to write back regarding your port tomorrow, because today I
> haven't got anymore time for lengthy explanations (work related reasons).

I'd be interested in any off-list discussion. I'm not promising to be
able to do very much to help due to other commitments, but am slowly
trying to get to grips with the way the compiler and RTL are put
together and my experience with the Hercules emulator could possibly be
useful.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk