[fpc-devel] Misterious error

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:58:16 CET 2012

Hello FPC,

>> Do you know which kind of code I must look for to isolate the problem
>> ?
SG> I'd suggest looking at the constructors containing an 'exit' statement,
SG> but I'm not entirely sure.
SG> Does restoring removed line 287 of psub.pas remove the segfault?
SG> (The line was:
SG>    include(current_procinfo.flags,pi_needs_implicit_finally); )

No, it does not :( The problem seems to happend in a destroy process,
but as it only happends on close window, and in the close process a
lot of objects and interfaces are destroyed I can not track each one
:(

I'll try to create a minimun project that fails, it would need a
firebird and zeoslib.

--
Best regards,
 José