[fpc-devel] FPDoc imports

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Thu Feb 2 11:07:48 CET 2012

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:
>
>> Well, It took me about 15 lines to implement it in dglobals.pas of fpdoc.
>> I moved one function out of fpdocoptsxml to mkfpdoc to split the input
>> line.
>>
>> First tests work fine. See revision 20213.
>
> A fine solution :-)
>
> I happen to get an AV during the Engine destruction, when the packages are
> released (in TPasElement.Release). It seems to occur when the current package
> is relased, not for imported packages. In one test I found each module
> duplicated in the modules list, so that the release of the first entry will
> invalidate the second one.
>
> One reason may be the different assumptions about the content of the
> FProcessedUnits list, where either the input file part or the entire input
> specification is stored. But this seems not to be the only bug :-(

The entire input spec is stored. I could change this, but I don't think it
is the problem. (eventually I probably will, but for other reasons)

In each case:
Connecting this mail to your other mail reports of packages automatically
appearing etc, I'm inclined to think that the automatisms you added in your
private version are somehow interfering with the regular workings.
But that is a wild guess.

In each case:
If you want to file bug reports, please use the official sources only to
reproduce the problem.

Michael.