[fpc-devel] Re: Closures -- Unrelated fixes

Blaise Thorn me at blaise.ru
Wed Feb 1 22:46:25 CET 2012

On 15.01.2012 19:26, Blaise Thorn wrote:

> I have implemented the support for the Delphi-compatible non-generic closures.

OK, I have started committing into http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/blaise/closures
(Be warned, though: I have not even finished with the work I have already done => the branch is not yet compilable.)

For know, I am here for a different request: I reckon that small fixes, especially those not directly related to closures, ought to be submitted separately.
I understand I have no write access to the trunk, so I am attaching the patch here.

Changes for consume_generic_type_parameter():
! memory leak (TFPHashList) for every non-generic routine
! type_e_generic_declaration_does_not_match was never emitted

--
βþ