[fpc-devel] Re: Building android-i386 [Was: Re: Building the Android branch]

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:17:58 CET 2012

Am 21.12.2012 16:12, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
>>> What does "file" say about that file?
>> It will be hard to have "file" say anything as I'm - as I wrote -
>> currently doing this on Windows. :)
> Cygwin has "file". There are also standalone (VC compiled) versions, but I
> don't know how recent they are.
I don't have Cygwin on this computer and I will never have. But I just
checked and my other computer where I have Interix installed (or in
Windows 7 known as Subsystem for Unix Applications (SUA)) I have "file"
and it returns that the pp.o is a COFF file... that explains the
problems... -.-

But why? Even if I add "-Aas" or "-Aelf" the internal assembler seems to
be used. I don't get it -.-

Regards,
Sven