[fpc-devel] FPC compiler architecture documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 12:51:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

I found this old PDF documenting the FPC compiler architecture. I
remember in recent years others attempted to do a similar thing. I don't
know how accurate this PDF still is, considering it is based on FPC
v1.x, but maybe others could bring it up to date again (if they are so
inclined). It seems extensive, coming it at 118 pages.

    ftp://193.224.143.39/pub/fpc/docs-pdf/comparch.pdf

Anyway, I just thought I would share the link.

Regards,
   - Graeme -