[fpc-devel] Re: Various 2.6.x "fixes" branches?

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Thu Aug 23 09:31:02 CEST 2012

Am 22.08.2012 21:41, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> Also, how do I find out in SubVersion at what revision the 2.6.1 branch started?

2.6.1 did not start yet? It will be build from fixes_2_6. According to
the TortoiseSVN revision graph, fixes_2_6 has been branched from r18073.

> G.
>

> On 22 August 2012 20:33, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to debug a issue I found in a recent 2.6.1 update under
>> Windows.  What is the difference between the branches/fixes_2_6 and
>> branches/fixes_2_6_0?

Sometimes a 2nd or 3rd tier release is late and no release candidates
were built but the builder notices some necessary changes, so another
branch from fixes_2_6 is created because some people did not like when
we moved tags because their scm cannot cope with this ;)