[fpc-devel] New Windows gdb-binary

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Oct 3 16:28:30 CEST 2011

On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 11:00 +0200, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
>  Did you use the mingw 7.3 patch that handles
> the windows style path containing ':'?

No.

>   I recreated the patch below by doing a diff
> from official GDB 7.3 release
> and mingw7.3.2 sources.
>
>   Without this, debug information containing drive letters
> are wrongly cut into parts at the ':' position...

Thanks. That was one of the issues I still had, without a clue how to
fix it.

Can you also think about this problem:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/gdb/2011-10/msg00003.html

Because I've got this problem now at two places (two different warnings)
already. The second warning is also in stock-fsf-gdb. I can't imagine
that the official GDB 7.3 also has this problem with nul-parameters and
fprintf.

Joost

--
My Lazarus blog: http://www.lazarussupport.com/lazarus/weblog