[fpc-devel] Building trunk on Win32

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Nov 27 11:26:09 CET 2011

On 27 Nov 2011, at 12:19, Sergei Gorelkin wrote:

> 27.11.2011 13:09, Jonas Maebe пишет:
>>
>> I regularly use OPT at the top level myself and I've never seen it being ignored in that situation.
>>
> Earlier in this thread Leonardo wrote:
>
> >> Sven, I added OPT="-gl" but I got exactly the same output. I also tried with clean all OPT="-gl" and got the same.
>
> From this I concluded that something goes wrong with OPT at top level at least in this particular case.

It can also mean that the code in the lineinfo unit didn't work for some reason, which seems more likely to me. Even the -Xs added by the top level "make all" doesn't cause problems in that case, because the OPT parameters are added at the end of the command line and -g will disable -Xs if it comes after it.

Jonas