[fpc-devel] volatile variables

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:40:08 CEST 2011

At beginning of June I've found the following link on the ReactOS
mailing list when they were discussing about memory ordering and
volatile as well:
http://kernel.org/doc/Documentation/volatile-considered-harmful.txt

For those interested the following is the link to the starting
discussion:
http://www.reactos.org/archives/public/ros-dev/2011-June/014277.html (I
hope the mail thread works in the web view as well as in my mail client)

Regards,
Sven