[fpc-devel] FPC for Linux-ARM

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:44:59 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> Have you checked with the -vt option to see what the compiler is trying to
> load?

Thanks, indeed, it seams that something changed in the code to search
for the binutils and I had to update my .fpc.cfg, thanks. Previously I
had used:

#IFDEF CPUARM
-XP/home/felipe/Programas/fpctrunk/binutils/
-Xr/usr/lib/fpc/2.5.1/units/arm-linux/rtl/
# -Xr/home/felipe/Programas/fpctrunk/libcross
# -XR/home/felipe/Programas/fpctrunk/binutils/
-darm
-Tlinux
#ENDIF

Which is somewhat wrong, but it worked previously. Now that I updated
my fpc I had to disable the line
-XP/home/felipe/Programas/fpctrunk/binutils/

And I then used binutils in /usr/local/bin

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho