[fpc-devel] MySQL 5.5 and Connector System

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Tue Jan 18 10:27:35 CET 2011

> I checked the patch and committed the patch in trunk. Please test and
> report, then we can merge the patch to fixes.
The patch is ok, as tested and reported also here
(and I also use this patch in my applications)

Please can you also apply this minor code cleanup:

101 uses
102 - dbconst, sysutils, typinfo, dateutils;
102 + dbconst, sysutils, dateutils;

193 - databaseerror('Parameter type
'+getenumname(typeinfo(tfieldtype),ord(P.datatype))+' not supported.');
193 + databaseerrorfmt(SUnsupportedParameter,
[Fieldtypenames[P.DataType], Self]);

Thanks
Laco.