[fpc-devel] Linux Signals

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 00:54:29 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

> My guess is that he is desperately trying all straws to find something that
> matches the application model of his existing app, which is Windows centric.

I am exploring all options to switch to the most effective form for
handling high scale (gargantuan) socket system management for at least
3 protocols across thousands of worker threads handling about 100 to
1000 socket ids per thread :-)  All this confirmed to run flawlessly
on Windows.  You wanna sit here and tell me it can't / isn't to be
done with LINUX!?!