[fpc-devel] New FPC JVM snapshot: Android support

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Dec 12 21:21:05 CET 2011

On 12 Dec 2011, at 21:15, Sven Barth wrote:

> I have continued to work on this as well three or four weeks ago, but I got
> stuck with a ClassDefNotFoundException when implementing a test application
> and tried to find out were the error was.

Most FPC code will depend on the RTL, so make sure that you create a .jar file containing all FPC RTL class files (both those in rtl/units/jvm-android and in rtl/units/jvm-android/org/freepascal/rtl) and add it to your Android project in Eclipse (or pass it to dx if you are manually creating the .apk file).

Jonas