[fpc-devel] Lazarus svn commits fail but work

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:25:26 CET 2011

Hello,

Since maybe 1 or 2 days every commit that I make in Lazarus fails:

Commit
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\lcl\customdrawn_common.pas
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\lcl\customdrawncontrols.pas
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\lcl\customdrawndrawers.pas
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\lcl\customdrawn_common.pas
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\lcl\customdrawndrawers.pas
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\lcl\customdrawncontrols.pas
Commit failed (details follow):
MERGE of '/svn/lazarus/trunk/lcl': timed out waiting for server
(http://svn.freepascal.org)

But the commit goes through correctly.

I tested in Windows and Mac OS X in different computers in different
places, so it can't be something on my side.

any ideas? Anyone also experiencing this with lazarus or fpc svn?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho