[fpc-devel] fpdoc project options

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:28:59 CET 2011

On 4 December 2011 20:09, Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote:
> Currently fpdoc stores many options in the project files, but this can cause
> problems. Once a boolean option is stored as True, e.g.
>  <option name="hide-protected" value="true"/>
> it cannot be turned off by a different commandline option :-(

I know this might sound silly, but simply edit the project options
file??  Wasn't that the whole point of the "lets implement a project
file for fpdoc"?

Or copy the existing project option file, change the setting in that
copy, then tell fpdoc to use that second copy when it generates docs.
Have multiple project files and use one when needed. Please, lets not
add more and more command line options... we might just hit the
Windows limit again! ;-)

I thought this was the whole point for wanting project files. Have
multiple project files, and reduce command line parameters. Please
correct me if I am wrong - maybe I misunderstood the reasoning for
project files.

  - Graeme -