[fpc-devel] Delphi XE2 uses FPC for iOS target

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:46:14 CEST 2011

On 12 August 2011 07:33, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho >> As far as
>> I'm currently aware of the state of LCL-fpGUI (I never tested it yet) I'll
>> need to implement TTreeView...
>
> If you ever do, please implement it in the Custom Drawn Package from
> Lazarus,

Oh, maybe I understood the original poster incorrectly. I thought he
meant implement the TTreeview mapping to fpGUI's Treeview widget in
the LCL-fpgui widgetset of Lazarus. Currently that mapping doesn't
exist for LCL-fpGUI - on the basic components like Button, Label,
Combobox etc are already mapped. I don't think there should be a need
to completely implement a whole new TTreeview widget from scratch.

  - Graeme -