[fpc-devel] Parallel processing in the compiler

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:47:56 CEST 2010

On 5 September 2010 19:36, Florian Klämpfl wrote:

> Indeed. And the features of git gui are just ridiculous. It misses even
> basic stuff like good explorer integration.

That's a matter of opinion I guess. I much prefer stand-alone tools,
so I think they hit the nail on the head. I hate shell or ide
integration for SCM (of even some other types) software - they always
have a limited feature set. As for 'git gui' hanging, I haven't
experienced that at all. But that's nothing new on your system,
because as far as I remember you couldn't even clone the fpc git
mirror, where others could. I might be your Windows setup - just
guessing here.

  - Graeme -