[fpc-devel] Delphi-like Packages, Plan

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:35:59 CEST 2010

Am 04.10.2010 02:43, schrieb Willibald Krenn:
>>> Yes, they probably do. For the beginning (and with generics in
>>> mind) it's probably easier if they do.
>>
>> don't forget "inline" as well, not just generics.
>
> Yep. (For inlined methods/functions we could - theoretically - provide a
> 'non-inlined' version in the binary package....)

For generics: the token stream is already included in the PPUs (learned
by looking at DoDi's ppudump patches ^^)

For inline: If I remember correctly inlined methods/functions/procedures
are always available as non-inlined methods as well. It's up to the
compiler to deside whether it inlines it or not.

Regards,
Sven