[fpc-devel] Pointer type declaration issue

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 19:36:01 CET 2010

Sven Barth schrieb:

> Perhaps somewhere a new "type" section begins between the declaration of
> the pointer ("Foo = ^Bar") and the declaration of the real type ("Bar =
> XYZ")? This could easily be the case when includes are used and those
> aren't clean ^^ (e.g. packages\sqlite\src\sqlite.inc had a "end." and
> the units where it was included as well - there was no error though,
> because the next instruction after the include in the units was "end."
> as well)

I'm just preparing an alternative scanner, with (possibly) better
handling of include files and directives - the ToDo list already has 15
topics. There an option could be added that included files must not only
have complete $ifs (all terminated by according $endifs), but also must
have complete block statements - if that really is a useful option.

DoDi