[fpc-devel] Lazarus keeps it's secrets

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Mar 4 12:53:24 CET 2010

On 03/03/2010 09:42 PM, Jonas Maebe wrote:
> And which does exactly what was asked.

Yep.
But up to now I did not get this running.

Where do I need to do the make ?

i.e. I'm not sure that I have the correct source tree (While I do have
the "svn-tree", for a start I would like to stay with 2.2.4 and the
fitting Lazarus version.)

So I copied the fpc-sources (as installed from the RPM and referenced by
the Lazarus IDE): /usr/share/fpcsrc  to ~/fpcsrc

But trying here make only says "No rule to make Target...:"

Once I have this I would need to find out how to configure Lazarus to
use these libs.

Thanks again !!!
-Michael