[fpc-devel] native fpc on arm

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Fri Jun 25 00:48:22 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 23 June 2010 01:49:29 Den Jean wrote:
> when trying to compile lazarus using native arm on N900,
> I get the errors below. There is no file lazarus.or (strange extension ??)

on i386 the file lazarus.or exists after compilation,
copying it to arm device lazarus svn does not help
manually compiling fpcres lazarus.res to lazarus.or works
(well I get a lazarus.or different from the i386 svn)
continuing compilation with a manually created lazarus.or does not work.

any idea would be welcome :-)