[fpc-devel] Two fpimage questions

theo theo at theo.ch
Tue Jun 22 01:05:30 CEST 2010

 >You cannot. A workaround is maybe to keep references to all registered
handlers,

>free the manager, recreate it and re-register all handlers except the one
>you want removed.

>Please file a bugreport (feature request) so a handler can be un-registered.

Thanks. I've tried that, and it works. But I saw that Lazarus is not
using these registered handlers, so it doesn't really help me.
For the record:

  Om:=ImageHandlers;
  ImageHandlers:=TImageHandlersManager.Create;
  for i:=0 to Om.Count-1 do
    begin
      tn:=Om.TypeNames[i];
      ext:=Om.Extentions[tn];
      ir:=Om.ImageReader[tn];
      iw:=Om.ImageWriter[tn];
      if tn<>'JPEG Graphics'then if ir<>nil then
ImageHandlers.RegisterImageReader(tn,ext,ir);
      if iw<>nil then ImageHandlers.RegisterImageWriter(tn,ext,iw);
    end;
  Om.Free;

Thank you Michael!