[fpc-devel] my appologies

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:00:51 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I know this is a bit off-topic here, but at least I can reach all
persons it question in one go.

I apologize for my outbursts in recent months. I guess it's stress at
home and work which is taking it's toll on me. I don't handle stress
well. I'll try my best to refrain from posting such harsh opinions in
any future emails. I know you guys are trying your best with Free
Pascal, and in spite of everything I might have said, I still think
Free Pascal is a great product with lots of potential.

Once again, please accept my apology.

[To pre-empt what Jonas will be saying... This is a off-topic message,
so no replies needed.]

Regards,
  - Graeme -