[fpc-devel] Damaged .ppu problem

Nikolai Zhubr zhubr at mail.ru
Thu Jan 14 21:58:04 CET 2010

Hello people,

I've discovered that (at least on win32) the compiler (2.2.2 and 2.4.0)
refuse to overwrite an invalid PPU file. It just stops.

One typical case is when PPU creation had previously failed due to disk
problems (e.g. out of room) or compilation abort, whatever, resulting in
0-size ppu file(s). In such case I have to find and manually delete the
damaged ppu files, or otherwise compilation fails. This is somewhat
inconvenient. I don't have a patch, sorry. Should I fill some bugreport?

Nikolai